Monday, March 26, 2007

Blogging time (:
Firstly, I wanted to thank Lydia for helping me with my template's codes.
Thanks Lolipop ((:
Today's school was rather bad.
Was damn irritated by ShengQuan- for some of his actions.
Discussed about our class tee and we decided on the color Gold & White (:
Then was lessons as per normal.
Mrs Tay will not be in school for one month due to some reason.
Thus, Ms yuen will be taking over for maths. I hope maths would be intersting and much more easier under her! Heh^^
Went hall for assembly, talked about what subjects to take for next year.
I guess i would be taking Bio, POA, Art & History :x
Hazel was uber funny laaa . She was sitting beside me and was making lots of retarded face(me too) :x
haaaaas (: Love her laa (:
Shall end here now (:
Take care people :D