Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friday
Had English paper, I found it alright.
But still, I don't know Im able to pass not. Hope so :x
After school accompanied Weijing, Sumwee & Yixiu to northpoint,
Weijing & Sumwee wanted to get their ear pierced and Yixiu wanted her nose pierced.
Sigh, I wanted to get my nose pierced too :( But Daddy doesn't allow and I didn't dare to deny him lah.
After that, went home. Then Mommy brought me to see the doctor as my eyes are really in pain. Got the medincine, and went church at night (:

Today
Went Weikeat's church -Y hope,
Its boring, [no offence to any Y hope people :x]
They sang songs, and after the rest of the time was teaching of God's word.
Evangel is much much better (:
Home sweet home after church.

My mood still didn't get any better.
Stress-up on everything. Sigh.....