Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Here to post!
Daddy got me a white Nokia 6288. I'm soooo happy (:
Yesterday went a event hosted by City Harvest Church at expo.
Went to meet Crystal near my house.
And we took a bus to Northpoint to meet Hazel && Devona.
Then Crystal & Hazel went Mcdonald for lunch.
Saw my precious larissa outside Northpoint! She's sooo pretty lah.
Then took 858 to changi airport & *skipping the details*.
It was kinda like a concert of Sun. Hmms, quite fun.
Saw Tracy, Vanessa.... hahs! But didn't managed to meet with gwen xiaokeai ):
Today school was enjoyable.
Was entertained by my fellow classmates.
They totally rock my socks ! :D
After school went drive-thru mac and revised for history.
I left early as I wanna watch tv -.-
Lols. Tmr history paper. Shag, but God's gonna help me get through all this (:
Shall blog again went I have the time to (: