Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've deleted my previous post as I doesnt want so many people to be asking me the same old question now and then.
Well well, everything are alright alrdy. Or maybe they just seem to be alright? Hmmm.
Yesterday was really a boring day laa, i went home straight after school. Mommy's friend came my house. Hmmm, auntie was quite straight forward luh. She said i look like an ah lian? Oh good gracious, im not! And she said im still fat and short )))): I know im but dont have to be so straight forward right? Sigh, nvrm. I shall be kind enough to forgive & forget it.
Had some kind of girls' talk with Larrisa Zhengui. Yeah, its was nice chatting with her.
*Meet up soon girl!

Today:
School hours seem to past very quickly today.
All lessons before recess was free period. Xuejun, Jeanette, Yixiu and me sat tgt and say horror story. Some really freak me out okay. After recess was Science and we went Science lab to grow fungi. Hah. Everything went smoothly so we still had alot of spare time so Mr Quek showed us some videos.
God damn it. I was shock by one of the video as there was a sudden scream and a stupid ugly face of smething pop out. After school went home & blogging now (: