Sunday, July 22, 2007

Finally had the time to blog =/
Was so fugging busy with school stuffs this few days.
Thursday:
School dismissed at 1.20 'cos we're going to Singapore Poly for career talk.
Had a little basketball game with Pengseng & friend before boarding the bus to SP.
Reached SP, listen to their talk & blah blah & had a small treasure hunt game.
WTH, the freaking shool is damn big loh. We were running around the school like nobody
business & asking the students from SP "where's here where's there".
We managed to came in 6th (: Not bad okay? There's we like 20 plus groups I think.
FRIDAY:
I love Fridays, yet I hate them too =x
I love Friday 'cos lessons were somehow relaxing & i hate it bcos I always have
to rush from place to place on fridays.
Had training after school. Sigh, we couldn't even do a simple teamball work without
dropping balls for once ):
Cm'on girls, I believe we can do it okay? Coach said we'd the potential, right?
We're just lazy to get things done. We'll be having a friendly on Wed.
Must win okay? We can do it! Yishun Woosh! :D
I left training early once again as I have to rush home & get ready for tuition in church.
Yesterday's HoF was great! God had been with us, Praise You Lord (:
Saturday:
Went Bugis with mommy (: Bought afew stuffs.
A top from Topshop, a black denim short & some girl's stuffs :D
Then shopped around and I saw Xiaojia daughter, but didnt shouted for her as she
was quite far away from me =/
Went back Yishun @ about five, had dinner at 925 (i think so) & homed (:
(pictures of sat will upload some other days)