Sunday, July 15, 2007

Friday was indeed a tiring day for me. After school headed straight to drive thru mac,
for lunch and get some hmks done.
Left mac @ 2 & went back to school alone. Pathetic eh? =/
Got ready for trg blah blah blah. Left early for trg & rushed home. Showered & headed to church for tuition class. It was really tiring man!
Went for HoF after that & homed @ about 9.30.
Oh, I've to add this, I HATE QUADRATIC EQUATIONS.
PROJECTS SUCKED, & SO IS SCHOOL.
Can everyone just cooperate & get those projects done asap.
I'm seriously pissed off by all this things alrdy. Can you guys understand?
I'm not trying to put blames on other members. But, but... Sigh, forget it.
People who knw me well shall know what I'm trying to say.
Okay, drop that topic now.
I feel like going shopping with mommy now. I've got so many things to get in mind.
Skinnies, schoolbag, heels & many many tops )): But how can I get all those things with a measly $15 in my pocket?
Pictures taken on friday & sat: