Sunday, July 8, 2007

Im back from my camp! It wasn't as bad as i thought. I'll be good enough to repost & share
things that happened during camp.
I was in group 13 & Jeanette was in group 14, and our group became the mirror group.
Shall introduce our instructor, Oliver aka underwear/medium ice, Joseph aka xiaoxin & Khairul(: Oliver's the lamest instructor in Singapore, i think. Hah. His jokes and entertainment was uber lamee. But had fun with them :D
First day sucked a little. The food suck, and Nightwalk sucks too.
We have to wait for hours just
to go for that fugging 3-5 mins walk. Moreover we had to sit on little stones
& rocks. My butt was hurting like hell laa.
Second day was much better, but we didn't get to kayak during to the bad weather.
I was damn faustrated can! I was all ready & looking forward for kayaking and it rained?!
Had campfire @ night. I guess I look like a retard when we were performing. So embarrasing! :x
Had alot of fun with the instructors as it was the last night alrdy & Oliver's leaving for another camp :(
Third day, wokeup, bath and evrything. Cleared the campsite & went back to school.
Enjoyed the camp somehow (:
It's school tomorrow... Boredddd~