Monday, July 9, 2007

Its school & its monday's blueeee. Yes, I'm freaking tired that i almost slept during morning & afternoon assembly.
First period- IPW, did nothing much. Discussed on what to do for project but most of the time was still talking about those happenings during camp, aha.
Then CDL, Mrs Tay came in & gave out our maths test we did last week.
I passed! Although I just passed, i'm alrdy over the moon alrdy. Think about it, somemore who passed maths when she always failed or get F9.
Isn't it something great? Haha. Okay, shall stop crapping.
Science after that, went to the lab & did experiment. And its recess, followed by Literature.
Was so fugging pissed off by my lit teacher lah (i forgotten her name as we seldom greet her :x)
She locked our computer again & we can't surf the net. Whateverrrrr~
Afternoon assembly was so !#$&%!@ I dont wanna talk about it anymore.
Headed straight home after school & slept. Gotta get those homeworks done later.
Cheerios :p