Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today lessons were all so lagggg~
Had thermometer check during morning assembly so missed out the first period of Maths.
Then went comp lab for english lesson, did assesment on Harry Potter. Easy task :x
Had another one period of maths followed by Science. & blah blah...
After school cabbed to Golden village with Jeanette and Yixiu.
Waste of money loh, $3.30 gone just liddat when we could just walk there. Its so near, but we were lazy lah. Haha.
Bought tickets of Harry Potter. Its nice :D But not as nice as I thought it would be lah.
My eyelids kept closing halfway through the movie, not bcos the movie's boring,
just that I'm simply too tired. Homed after the movie ends.
Dont feel like going to school tmr. I'd a hectic schedule tmr,
training after sch & have to rush to church for tuition & service.
I SERIOUSLY need to sleep, & i mean it ):
Maths & Science homework undone. Dont feel like doing it leh =s