Friday, August 31, 2007

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY ;D
School was fun somehow, after morning assembly, all lower sec went to the hall to go aerobics.
I guess the instructor was damn pekchek with us, cos most of us didn't even move -.- But I did dance! LOL, with Junyi, Yixiu, Hilda and Emily. Aha, so many people looking at us as we are like so high~ But I don't care. LOL! Got back my report book, I'm satisfied alrdy lah, compared to the previous term, I did much better this term (: Congrats me pleaseee~
After that was concert and school dismiss!
Went back to Xishan with Yixiu & Sumwee, saw alot of ex schoolmates :D
Some really changed alot, I mean ALOT okay. Slack around with Mingyang, Jonathan, Junqing and Melvin. Aha, its was fun being with them. They definately never fail to make me laugh my arse off man! Homed at around 2, going out with Yixiu and Sumwee again later! :D
Pictures: