Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Im so vexed, vexED, VEXEDD ):
There are just tooo many things bothering me.
Maybe I should put something aside first, something that I guess Larissa knows (:
Other stuffs bothering me are nothing else but studies and some friendship prob I guess?
Well, I've been thinking about my studies lately.
Another 2 more months to go, and there goes our streaming.
I'm starting to worry on what subjects should I take? Hmmm...
Tmr's enterprise dayyy! Well, honestly, I dont pin too much hopes on earning profits.
I just hope that I would get back my "budget"- or whatever you called it.
Walked home together with Jeanette today.
She's really a nice person to talk to, a great friend indeed (:
I guess we can share our secrets as our personality is kinda samee.
Really talked & shared alot with her. Much more than how much I shared with the others.
Haha. Oh anddd, I sort of screwed up the codes of Larissa's blogskin.
So I've changed back to my old one :x
People from my school, if you're reading this, PLEASEEE support my class tmr! :D