Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SHIT~ Today wasn't really great for me loh. First period was Science, have pratical.
Kinda easy, but cannot over-confident, cos always turn up not like what i thought =x PE was next, kinda fun thou. Had been so long since i sweat that much for PE,
its always dance dance dance for the past few weeks. Blahs~
Then followed by the daily routine again. The only thing great about today is: NO MATHS LESSON! Haha. After school stayed for Netball. I ate too much and thus ended up unable to train, feel like vomitting as i drank too much water. & I fall when doing conditioning work. Which I guess injured my left knee. Great, I've got injuries on the right knee. And now, BOTH -.- Took bus home with Jasmine, Crysy and Junyi. We laugh like as if the whole bus was ours. But people who knows me well should know, I couldn't control my laughters "volume". LOL~
Okay, all this were craps, I just came to blog as I've got nothing much to do =/
Cheerios (:


without makeups =x