Monday, August 13, 2007

STRESS, STRESS, STRESSSSSS!
In case some people don't know, I've got to say this again.
I seriously abhor MATHEMATICS! Wthell~
The worst thing is, almost everyday have maths lesson, DAMN!
& we were like learning so fast, chapters after chapters.
No time for us to digest all the previous formulas & we were introduced
to new stuffs again. @#^&!#%(!@#
And tomorrow having MATHS TEST. Sh*t, Mrs Tay said its gonna be difficult.
DIEEEEEE, I'm going to sacrifice my teevee time later to revise :( Sigh...
I've the urge to go shopping suddenly. I wanna get my red skinny jeans,
a backpack fro school, a little miss naughty top & many many more.
I wish mommy would get me all this, then I wouldn't have to spent a single
cent of my own :D But, dream on lah me. Mommy definately isn't going get me ALL
this ): So, I've got to start saving! ><