Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Slack and rotted at home in the morning, till I couldn't stand the bordom, I decided to find people to go study with me :D
Msn-ed with Chloe sweets, but she's studying @ woodland's library, lazy to travel there & my ezlink had no $ alrdy. So, texted Jeanette and I meet her and Grace at burgerking @ 1.30. Full of people there man, managed to get a table right at the corner of the resturant.
But it was too noisy, & the freaking table is just too small for us, so we headed to mac, but NO PLACE TO SEAT, damn. So went Grace's house instead.
Played and slacked @ her house. Chatted about God's words, bible and all (:
Didn't managed to get a single shiat of homework done, I guess I won't be able to finish all my homework within this weeek =X
* 2.4km test tmr...... Can I skip trainingggggg ): ):