Thursday, October 25, 2007

Was browsing through best friend & some classmates' blogs, they all were so sad that we gonna seperate next year alrdy. But indeed, this class had been together for 2 years, not long, but not short either. Quarrels, fights always occuring in the class. But, when it comes to disturbing the teachers, all unite as one. How cute can 2E8 be? Part of the reason why 2E8 is sucha fun class is definately because there's ME! haha! & of cos my beloved clinque whom i can't live without.
Mainly: Yixiu, Jeanette, Xuejun, Sumwee, WeiJing, Yuxian, WuYue, JunHong && moreee..
I wasn't really sad at first, but now... I was influenced by my classmates alrdy =X Shouldn't had read their blogs lor! >.<>
I LOVE 2E8 although sometimes classmates really get onto my nerves -.-
Sighhhh, yep enough for this. Slacked with Mingyang, deargirl and another guy today, then 4plus, Hazel came to meet us after her work, funfun :D



(helped hazel edited some pictures [: )

Pictures today: