Thursday, October 4, 2007

3.30 PM: Hello Earthlings, I'm here to save my blog before fungus are growing on it. Hahaa, lame I know, but you can't blame me, this lame-ness had been caused due to overstress~ Laugh Out Loud -.-
Finally, english, chinese and history papers down. But holy shit, tmr's MATHS. diee diee dieeee~ No hope alrdy =X Sighhhhhh~ i think im not going to blog til exams are over unless something interesting happened, like maybe the sars attack is back, we dont't have to go to school & exams are postponed or something? HAHA, okay, yup that's crap i know -.-
Off for my afternoon nappie ;D

(edited)
7.14PM: okay, I don't know what shit is happening to me. But I aren't in a good mood now. I think moodswing had came to visit me, how how howwwww~ How can I mug when i like thinking of some other thing? Not a single sister is online to be my listening ears. Dammit man, really. Maybe I shouldn't think so much? Argh, whatever shit. %#%$^&@#