Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello! I came to blog because I'm really dying from bordom alrdy.
Friday:
Didn't had school because sec twos had finished our exams, so intended to go bugis with mommy, but she kept nagging that she wanted to watch the tele and blahhhh~ So I texted Xuejun sister if she wanna accompany me there. She agree and of cos we went there... Shopped around, got myself a spongebob tee and sister got herself a top and a superman belt. Might be going down bugis this week again to get another top/dress (?)
Intended to find xiaojia daughter, but couldn't find her shop & me and sister got so restless after walking rounds in bugis street we decided to head back to Yishun. Had dinner and went to church.

Sat & Sunday:
Rotted @ homeeeee...

Monday:
Yixiu besty said she wanted to do some shopping and we doesn't want to stay at home. So meetup with her at ocbc. That stupid girl took a whole round to get to Northpoint, and I waited for helllla long okay? But nevermind, 'cos it was raining heavily man. I nearly fall while walking to Ocbc. Saw sister and Jeanette besty while waiting for besty. They went Kbox early in the morning! & it cost them 7$ if I'm not wrong, what the helll. Oh ya, seven bucks which included lunch. @#$%^ Isn't it dirt cheap?! Bo jio ):
Besty wanted to go Bugis. But I don't want to =x So, headed to J8, walked around, slacked, crap and we went causeway to look for the ladies working at power9. Crapped with them for like almost 2 hours? Jasmine is damn lame i tell you. Go find her at causeway if you want, she's really friendly (: Bus-sed back to Yishun, bought takoyaki and slacked at cc, homed after that.

Today:
Its marking day, and yeah... rotting again. Damn, this is hopeless. But but, I'm going for training at night later. Its raining cats and dogs, I wonder what if I fall later? Gonna be damn embarassing okay? tsk tsk.
Shall end heree.. TATA PEOPLE :D