Saturday, October 20, 2007

Okay, I didn't wanted to blog. But, dear girl asked me to blogged, and I know some of you missed me right? So... here i came (: HAHAHA.
Bus-sed to Bugis with dear girl, i think i cycle also faster than the bus liao lor. Slow like hell and its so stuffy..(you know, those orbiang outdated bus =.=) Took us 1 hour to reached man, shopped, slacked... Nothing better to do, so we were roaming the streets like some homeless teenagers and we decided to head down to plaza sing. Bloody shiat, you guys wounldn't know how much I hated to take train from Bugis. Is there really a need to rush like going for some top singers concert? Squeezing me until I was like so %#^)!@#$^&* okay? Reached PlazaSing, just walked around the mall & went back to Yishun. (Okay, i know we had no life & its so not happening.) Had our dinner together @ LJS and homed (: