Thursday, October 11, 2007

YAHNESS~ Exams finally came to an end?! Today was art, aren't really satisfied. I thought I would have more than enough time to draw, so i took my own sweet time to draw & blahs. But damnit, I didn't had enough time to colour! So the whole damn artpiece look like so plain! =x
FFFFF it man! I was like groaning over it for so long after that! LOL, nevermind. Luckily prepatory work was much better done, they might pull my marks up? Hope sooo... Ate with beloved sisters & besty @ S11 after school, went library to return book with besty and meetup with brothers. Intend to play basketball/netball at CC, but there's some mood spoiler laaa (Yixiu knows, haha), so went back home and rotttt~ Wanna get a new blogskin, but couldn't get one I likeeee, so sad. Kinda sick of this blogskin alrdy. tsk tsk...
I wanna go for a shopping spreeeeee! but im brokee ):
I need a holiday job, if not i can dieeeeee!~

(edited; 6.57pm)
DAMN! F-king pissed off by my brother man! Just had a tiff with bro and mom.
He's sucha B**TARD okay? Two-headed snake! Argh! #%^^*$%@
Pissed, PissED, PISSEDDD! I wanna....Arghhhh! ><