Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hello! :D Went for training in the morning, lunched with my fellow teammates & rushed home.
Bathe, prepared everything & went Chongpang to meet Jeanette besty. Walked around, bought my heels & besty got her contact lenses & we went Northpoint too look for shawl. But, couldn't find them, so headed to her house to get dressup & stuffs & we went somerset to look for shawls again. Got them & headed to FarEastPlaza to meet the clique. Cabbed down to Regent Hotel with YongJian, Jeanette & Xinyi. Wait-ed, ate, drank, dance....
Homed around 2am.
Picturessssss:






Tags Replied:
Weijing: Haha, see how lor. Cos i maybe going watch with my netballers, cos say hao liao mah.
If cannot go with you all, next time will have chance de okay [:
Jiayi: Hey my biatch! Im going to work with meixin during weekends @ queensway. contact me okay? Love you.
Xinn: Haha, yeah lah, you got miss me anot?! haha! see ya soon!
Yeexin: hello, miss you too.
Jennifer: Okay, linked.