Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wednesday:
Left homed at 0345 and buss-ed to interchange to meet Jeanette & Jennifer. Saw Mingyang, Kenneth & Hazel on the bus, crapped and they accompanied me to walk to the mrt station to meet J&J [: We reached the Pines early lor, supposed to work at 5, then dont know for what shiat reasons, Anthony say start work at 6, but we've alrdy started work alrdy leh! Cheat one hour of our pay -.- &&, we didn't managed to get our pay for last week lor! Had to wait hor next week. WTF! Handle 2 tables, & I wasn't in the mood to work, bcos I wasn't feeling well & was super duper tired. Shagg. Left the Pines at 11, buss-ed to TPY & trained back to Yishun. Head down to 925 to have supper with J&J. Mingyang & Hazel chatted on phone with me when I was walking home alone. Thanks! :D Reached home at about 0145, slept around 3am.

Thursday:
Woke up at 0645, imagine, only like 4hours for sleep after such a tiring day from work & i had to wake up so early for training. On my way to meet Crysy, stomach cramp like hell. Wasn't able to train in the end, whalao, waste my time. Woke up so early, didn't train. Sigh, cramp for the whole damn morning till afternoon. Was feeling better after I reached home. Bath, rested awhile & off to meet Jeanette, Grace & Nat. Trained to Cityhall, bought donuts (: Head to orchard after that. Went taka to look for Kristy, accompanied her to eat, got Grace's stuffs & homed.
Damn, working tomorrow again...
I think I'm going to fall sick. oh, great.

(pictures quatity aren't very good, cos of the lightings & blahs =x)


Dad & Mom,
Im so sick of the curfew that you're giving. I know how to takecare of myself okay?
Anyway, I've friends to come home with me, I know you guys are worried. But.I need some time on my own with my friends as well right? I have been working & working, a littlesupper & chit-chatting time with my friends and colleuges after work wont do any harm right? I know what Im doing, I know whats safe and whats not. Dont worry. I can be independent =/