Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hello people, I'm back for a proper post. You guys must have missed my postings alot right?
Say yessss! LOL~ Okay, I think I've got influence by my dearest Cactus Lee, cant stop crapping. Blahs. Where should I start?
...
.....
......
26/12/07 (yesterday)
Intend to rot at home till about one, Xuejun called me & asked me out. So met her @ TPY and bus-sed 105 to Fareast. Got ourselves falsies and walked to Cineleisure. Had dinner at KFC, & went to get tickets for I Am Legend. Not a bad show, I'll rate it 9/10 (: Finished show around 7 plus, didn't wanted to shop, so walked slowly back to Orchard and trained back home.

27/10/07 (Today)
Thought we had training today, so met Crystal and went we reached school, nobody was there.
Then afew seniors came, so we decided to call up Coach to see if we could just cancel training since there's like 8 people only. & Coach told us that training was supposed to be cancelled & she thought we were informed. So after investigating(LOL), we realised that Mdm Lim only told the sec ones and one of the sec ones bothered to inform at least one senior -.- So selfish of them okay? Next time if training's cancelled, we shan't inform them. Let them try the feeling of being put aeroplane EARLY IN THE MORNING. argh* So, Crysal, Yan, Peggy, Big Jas & I went northpoint's mcdonalds for breakfast & gossips. We were laughing like mad once again, there's always so much laughter with my fellow teammates. After that, Crysy, Yan & I went to catch Alvin & the Chipmunks together. Great shows indeed, the chipmunks are just oh-so-adorableeeee (:

Picturesssss: