Wednesday, January 16, 2008

YOYOYO :D My tagboard is super chaotic now. Aha! Keep up the good work! :D
Anw, people, about the spamming thingy...
The real sg's(who IS my friend) Ip is 165.21......

sg: hello...ASSHOLE ` omfg ...euus sux
11 Jan 08 18:41 Ip address: 222.165.79.65
This person is a spammer, I thought he/she was my friend until my friend told me it wasn't him who tagged me. So spammer, if you wanna spam, use your own name, be it passerby or whatever shit, i dont care. Just dont't use my friend's name, I know my friends' name are nice. Don't be jealous (: Chill~

Ohmygawd, Miss Lai's an old muthafking virginbitch, please. She sucks to core/universe/hell...
She banned students from wearing Fbts, the whole school need to have attire check cos she thinks that alot of the students' attire are improper, (eg. girls with tapered and short skirts & guys with tapered long pants) Fuck man, she sucked to the max.
Common tests are cominggggggggggggggggggggggggggg~
& I HATE HOMEWORKS.

(ps: this post is super ramdom & full of craps. Bear with me pple! Stay tune!)

Miss Lai's a dog -.-