Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Okay, I think first day of school sucks. I was still overjoyed the night before till I couldn't sleep. & it turn out...wtf.
Guess whose my form teacher? Ms Lai, that bulldog face -.- I'm not trying to be mean ok, but thats the truth. Ask pple in my school & ya'll know. But luckily its was just temporary cos my real form teacher is having extended materity leave & will be back in Feb.
Okay, I will just have to tolerate for 1 monthhhhhhh~ So of cos, almost all the girls in my class was quite for short/tapered skirts by this moronic Lailai. Of cos, I'm included. Whatever, Im not going to care, just catch me everyday for one month, & off you go! I dont really like the classmates, teachers so on.. But, must force myself to have the mindset that Im here to study, 2 more years to go & I will just get out of this uni-life. Awwww man, gotta bring so many books to school tmr. Thats awfulllll, pooooooooooooos ):
Went Hazel's place after school to slack, homed around 5.

&&! I've got a new resolution for the year! But I'm not going to tell, about friendship lah. I will just keep it to myself. Its for me to know and for you to find out! Let your imagination runs wildddddd~
ENOUGH OF CRAPPING, BYEBYE FULLSTOP