Monday, January 7, 2008

Let me die pleaseeeeeeeeee~
I'm going to flunk all my subjects if this situation continues.
This situation= doesn't understand a single shit teachers' are teaching.
& I think I need to read the whole dictionary & memorise all the words & their meanings.
I'd almost half of my questions in the cloze passage worksheet wrong. DIE.
Any easier ways for me to improve my english? Maybe burning my dictionary, mixed them up with water & drink them all down would help?
Okay, pardon my craps. I need to destress, seriously.
Omg,my english sucks, chinese deproved too.
Physics & Chem also cannot understand, dont know the problem lies with me or the teachers(both are new teachers), shitzxzx them. & I'm so bored in class! Bk & Hazel are both sitting at the front while I'm sitting all the way back. Thus, I couldn't communicate with them, & they seems to have their own little topics that I aren't into. How I wish I was in 3E10 man! With Crysy, Sumwee & co, i missed crapping with that bro of mine! It seem so fun there lah! ):
Sigh sigh sigh sigh sighhhhhhhhhhhhh~

PLEASE KILL ME.