Sunday, February 17, 2008

I think I need a new pair of lenses. The one im using now doesn't suit me, I guess. Freshkon is so much better man. Argh. I stayed at home for the whole of today, got my maths homework done & revised alil on Physic, there's a test tmr. Tell me I'm a good girl (: Gotta turn over a new leaf & stop slacking. Everyone's tell me how important sec3 are, "the foundation year & whatever shit".
Okay, you people succeeded in scaring me. I will start working so hard like Boxer (a horse in Sec 2 Literature book which was very, VERY hardworking). Okay, I'm not lying, I mean I will try to -.-

My dad is suchan idiot, you know.
When I was watching the telly in the living room last night:
Dad: *Walks over to me* Girl ah, what this letter saying ah?
Me: *Read it* I don't know.
Dad: I pay money let you go school, you don't know how to read a letter?!
Me: Teacher never teach us how to read letter mah.
Dad: Fuck you.
Me: What?! *stunned for 3seconds* Fuck you also.
Dad: shutup lah. *walks away*

[Note: Everything translated into english from mandrain except for the F thingy and shutup.]
What kind of dad is this uh? He can be really funny at times. At least he doesn't restrict us from vulgarities. Haha.

Another ramdom post 'cause I'm effing bored. Telly time now.
Toodles people, lluRbBx yoUue gGuyyx WorhHzx (: